Auteur:Clemente Giorio, Massimo Fascinari
Résumé (en anglais)
- Step-by-step examples on how to master the essential features of Kinect technology
- Fully-functioning code samples ready to expand and adjust to your need
- Compact and handy reference on how to adopt a multimodal user interface in your application
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Kinect for Windows – Hardware and SDK Overview
- Chapter 2: Starting with Image Streams
- Chapter 3: Skeletal Tracking
- Chapter 4: Speech Recognition
- Appendix: Kinect Studio and Audio Recording
- Clemente Giorio is an independent Consultant; he cooperated with Microsoft SrL for the development of a prototype that uses the Kinect sensor. He is interested in Human-computer Interface (HCI) and multimodal interaction.
- Massimo Fascinari is a solution architect at Avanade, where he designs and delivers software development solutions to companies throughout UK and Ireland. His interest in Kinect and human machine interaction started during his research on increasing the usability and adoption of collaboration solutions.